We have a comprehensive collection of the latest design software running on both PC and Apple Macintosh. We can work with files created in the following programs:
• Illustrator CS6
• Photoshop CS6
• We do not accept files supplied in Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Publisher format. Most files saved in PDF, EPS, TIFF, and JPEG format are usable provided they are supplied at the relevant resolution. Please see below for further information to aid setting up your files for print.
• Files must be prepared in Pantone or CMYK. Pantone references MUST be applied to EVERY element of the artwork. If this cannot be done, Your Graphics will use a CMYK breakdown but will not be held responsible for any deviation of expected colour output.
• Please make sure that all images that are incorporated within the file are of good enough quality to use once the file is sized to true output size.
• For files up to 3 Sqm should be saved at a resolution of 900 - 1850 dpi, for files above 3 Sqm should be saved at a resolution of 300 - 600 dpi.
• Please ensure that all fonts within supplied artwork are converted to outlines or correct fonts are provided for MAC usage.
• All artwork should be supplied as an EPS or as a high resolution PDF and should be at 10% of the final print size.
• Your Graphics will endeavour to solve any issues that arise with supplied artwork but please note this may incur an additional artwork charge.